Undertaker’s "official" debut was at Survivor Series, appropriately on Thanksgiving day, November 22, 1990. He was the mystery member of Ted DiBiasi’s Million Dollar Team.
1. 11/27/1991 Taker’s first belt, defeated Hulk Hogan at Survivor Series 11/27/1991; held for 6 days until Tuesday in Texas PPV. Hogan pinned UT after throwing ashes in his eyes. It was announced 12/7/91 that the title had been vacated due to “two disputed finishes” and would be awarded to the winner of the following month's Royal Rumble, however the title should have simply been returned to Taker.
1. 12/9/2001 Taker defeats Rob Van Dam, held for 60 days
Won the Royal Rumble match in 2007 for the first time. With this match he also became the first man to win the Royal Rumble at number 30.
7. Kane, WrestleMania 14, 1998
21. CM Punk, WrestleMania 29, 2013
22. Bray Wyatt, WrestleMania 31, 2015
23. Shane McMahon, WrestleMania 32, 2016
-He has retired several men from the WWE ring at WM, although they were not all official. These men include: Psycho Sid, Ric Flair, "Triple H" (although the saga continues), Shawn Michaels
*3/4 Face-lock Russian Leg Sweep
*And many more
6. Moment of the Year, Taker vs. Michaels in Michael’s final match WrestleMania 26, 2010
9. End of the Streak, WrestleMania 30, 2014
10. Untertaker vs Lesnar at Hell in a Cell, 2015
11. Randy Orton beats Undertaker via DQ 2009
14. Extreme Moment of the Year, The Shield triple-powerbombs The Undertaker, Smackdown, April 26, 2013
15. Match of the Year, Undertaker vs. CM Punk, WrestleMania 29, 2013
Winner of Universal Studios' Eyegore Award (2000)
“I will walk straight through the fires of Hell to face you Kane.” c. 1998
"For when you look into the eyes of the Reaper, you will know, your time has come." c. 1999
"I will strike down upon thee with anger and furious vengeance.”
To HHH: “I ain't the People's Champion, I ain't no Rattlesnake, I'm the Deadman. And if you try me, I'll make you famous. Because it's like this, little man, you ain't ever beat me. Now I don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seein' how you're standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
To Kane: “I’ve felt your wrath, now you’re gonna feel mine.”
“I am the most dangerous entity that has ever stepped in this ring.”
“Seventeen men have stepped up, seventeen men have been set down.”
"The crowd will let me know when it’s time to leave. They haven’t yet." (To the Huston Chronicle, June 2013)
Memorable Quotes about the Undertaker
"WrestleMania is the Undertaker’s burial ground.” -Booker T
“At the beginning, you think luck plays a lot of it, but 18 years… luck would have run out a long time ago.” –Harley Race
“Undertaker owns ‘Mania.” –Arn Anderson
“I don’t think I have ever been pushed to a level like I was pushed competing against Undertaker.” –The Big Show
“He’s the Undertaker. You do believe he is beyond life and death, he can cross over. He’s like super hero, super monster hero.” –Santino
"The Undertaker is kickin' ass, but he ain't takin' no names!" -Jim Ross